Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ho'oponopono

I just received my free copy of Joe Vitale's book, Zero Limits in the mail. When I saw that it was from Wiley and Sons I was so excited I ran into the house to open it. Zero Limits is about the ancient Hawaiian Healing Technique called Ho'oponopono (sounds like it is spelled), that he learned from Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len...yes, sounds like it is spelled :)

In May 2006 I had the fortune to attend Joe's First Manifestation Weekend. I had no idea what it was about and I went anyway and am incredibly grateful.

Joe spoke to us from inspiration that weekend and it was amazing. Many miracles have come my way due to the practice of Ho'oponopono this past year, so I gave Joe a testimonial for his book. I guess they liked it because it is printed on pages 93-95.

The technique is quite simple.

You repeat these phrases: I love You - I'm Sorry - Please Forgive Me - Thank You ... or you can just say one of them, which is what I usually do. Ask me which one I like to use.

You are saying these words to the divine. You really do not have to understand beyond that. Unless your intellect wants to know more...which it will.

When I attended the Zero Limits weekend in January 2007, Dr. Len gave us many other words that we could say. ..like bluebonnet and maize.

Give it a try and see what happens.

Oh! You can eat the maize (corn). I do not recommend eating the bluebonnet, though you can look at one.

I knew I always loved Hawaii :)

Wendy

Wendy Gail Young
Master Strategic Attraction™ Coach
Certified Ergonomist

No comments: